finance confidence

ive never seen this before but just now i was looking through to see how i was doing on the different confidence parts and on the bank balance in the finance part it said the board are so pleased with me having £128m that they are thinking of giving the board huge bonuses! does this mean i have to spend a few million on new players or they will take the money away from me?

ive never seen this before but just now i was looking through to see how i was doing on the different confidence parts and on the bank balance in the finance part it said the board are so pleased with me having £128m that they are thinking of giving the board huge bonuses! does this mean i have to spend a few million on new players or they will take the money away from me?

I think that is only cosmetic. Like saying that the finances are so good that they are going to sack the accountant and give you the job or that they are going to invest in tropical fish.

I just wish my team had 128 million pounds to spend on players :p

and yeah i like it when they say there happy with unexpected promotion and that they believe you to be the best manager around :) makes it all seem worthwhile!

I wish my board were being comedic in their concerns about Werder Bremen's £4 million debts (and that after they took out a £4 million loan last month to clear some of the debts!).

My appalling transfer decisions (well, one in particular, I've made plenty of good ones) combined with the board taking out a vast loan to build a pointless new stadium mean that I currently start every month with £2.8 million deperting the club's coffers :(

Archived