Barcelona B not in a league

I've just started a game with the 8.0.2db and all levels in Spain playable. I'm Barcelona and my B team aren't in a league this season despite the fact pretty much everyone elses B teams are in the lower divisions somewhere. Does anyone know if this is right and if I'll get a chance to put the B team in a league in the next season?

They are below playable leagues BUT still get invisible league matches that aren't shown on their fixtures page. This makes it impossible to plan when to move a B player up to the A team to provide cover - it's common for me to try on matchday and find they're off playing for the Bs somewhere. I would really like this to be sorted as I manage in spain a lot, and what with this and the bugged registration, I spend half my time trying to move players from one squad to another.

It wouldn't take much, just a generic 'league match date' appearing in fixtures.

It is for me, as I don't ever play with Barca, and a lot of my B teams never ever get promoted. Which is pretty unrealistic, as the players in my B team would absolutely destroy the Tercera. It annoys me, as I have a squad with a bit of depth, so I need to use my B team to keep players fit and need to switch players around a lot.

I had a save game with Orihuela in Spanish Second Division B2 and Barcelona B got promoted and stayed in the division for two seasons.

As for getting your squad rotated, can't you just promote the player to your senior team. I know that if you still have them in the B team at the time and filter them in you can't becuase it says ine next to their name, but can't you just promote them or won't it let you.

Create an edt file with the swap_teams command in it and put them into the lowest playable league available. Cheating I know but who cares really? Remeber though that you'll have to start a new game for this to work.

Archived