Question about match_sounds.cfg

Hello my fellow FM fanatics!

I have a quick question and I hope someone is willing or can help me out here. I have some chants of the club I am currently managing and I would like to add them in the game to hear my supporters sing them. Now I know that you can add a team chant with the following line:

SOUND_TEAM_CHANT, "FM_tm_xxxx", 0, 1, 2, 0

The "xxxx" should be replaced with the ID number of the team.. I get that. What I don't get and hoping it is possible, how do I add multiple chants for one team? I have five chants and I would like to add them all. Is this possible or impossible?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Take care,

Bozza

Never messed with this myself but purely from what the config file says I would hazard a guess that the answer is no. From what it says it's coded to pick up specific file names and that coding only seems to allow for a single file identified via the unique ID. Open to correction by anyone who knows differently :)

Alternatively it could be this

# id, filename (without .wav extension), loop flag, sound type, chance, pre-cache flag

# The higher the chance number the more likely the sound is to be picked.

# Note: this has no effect if only one sound supplied for an id so use a default value of 1

This might also be interpreted that you can have multiple files for the same ID and they will be played based on the 'chance' variable. A question would be if the code allows you to assign identical 'chance' to each sound. I might mess around out of curiosity and get back to you (or you can do it yourself).

Archived