News of FM Live given! But what about FM 2009???????

Yes I know, this has been asked so many times. But having read Miles's news abt FML, surely we should at least have some news now on FM 2009. We are now in August and still no demo info, let alone screenshots. Plz respond Miles.

Jeez.. Just wait until they announce it for christs sake.

Their not just going to answer and exclusivley tell us about the game just because you posted asking about.

It's ain't rocket science mate honestly, when they decide to announce it, it will be all over these forums.

• SI Staff

We've stated several times already that news about FM 2009 will be later on in the Summer. Just because there is news on FML doesn't mean there needs to be news on FM as well.

We've stated several times already that news about FM 2009 will be later on in the Summer. Just because there is news on FML doesn't mean there needs to be news on FM as well.

I'm as fed up as anyone with these threads. However, it is 21st August. People are bound to ask because I think a lot of us see this as being 'later on in the summer'.

But Ter (I think?) said in another thread it will be at the end of this month. So these threads are still coming up and are still just as pointless. 1) They achieve nothing at all and 2) It's not even the end of the month.

'The end of the month' and 'towards the end of the summer' mean two different things. If the former is accurate, Ter should have said that here. The latter is more ambiguous, which is helpful in that it avoids committing to anything specific, but it also throws up more questions. Questions which, if the former is true, needn't be asked.

But I agree that such threads achieve nothing. Except for our irritation. Which isn't really an achievement!

Where is that statement

Here.

'The end of the month' and 'towards the end of the summer' mean two different things. If the former is accurate, Ter should have said that here.
Yeah, to be fair people should search first. Then they would have found the statement I posted above and realise that it is the end of the month :)

Archived