One of my players hates 4 of my other players!

As the title says a reserve midfielder of mine hates (ok dislikes), my 2 reserve wingers, the club captain and the starting centre mid.

Was just wondering if anyone had ever seen someone dislike as many as 4 people at the same time before?

No nobody seems to give a monkeys about him.

The shame is he was in the team until recently, we started playing poorly so I dropped him in favour of a player with better passing, and then he started to hate players who sit on the bench with him, and the player who replaced him in the team. He is an Isreali international as well.

His profile says 'currently dislikes 4 of your squad..(then lists the players)' or something on those lines, first time I had seen someone dislike more than one person.

When you get a news item about him disliking one of the players you can discipline him. That sometimes sorts out the problem.

Out of curiosity, do you have FMM of Genie? If so I would be interested in his hidden stats, I wouldn't mind creating a nightmare player like that in the future.

When you get a news item about him disliking one of the players you can discipline him. That sometimes sorts out the problem.

Out of curiosity, do you have FMM of Genie? If so I would be interested in his hidden stats, I wouldn't mind creating a nightmare player like that in the future.

Sorry don't have either.

I usually just ignore the idiots and they forget after awhile, and even more strangely it never said he ever hated any of them in the news. He just started to hate them, I dunno when because I only just noticed.

On a previous game (forget which) I saw a lower league Brazilian squad where there was a chain of dislike that went through every player (Except the goal keeper). It would go through Player A Dislikes Player B who Dislikes Player D Who Dislikes Player C until everyone was covered.

In my experience with Nick Montgomery he wasn't so much a nuisance player as one who didn't suffer fools gladly. The players he disliked were always ones who were moaning about a lack of first team football or deluded plebs who wanted to move to a bigger club (I mean come on, name me a club that is bigger than Kilmarnock! :confused:) so it was fair enough really. He was a whole-hearted player who gave his all for Kilmarnock and took a dislike to those around him who didn't do the same.

On a previous game (forget which) I saw a lower league Brazilian squad where there was a chain of dislike that went through every player (Except the goal keeper). It would go through Player A Dislikes Player B who Dislikes Player D Who Dislikes Player C until everyone was covered.

Probably ass.man report went like "our players are willing to kill each other" :D

I had 4 of my players dislike one of my team, but not the other way round. Funny thing was the player in question was Ezequiel Garay (Argentine international) and it was mainly my Argentine players who disliked him (Mascherano, Aguero, Tevez). Worst part was i paid £23.5 million for him (and my coach said he was a "quality player" - which is hard to achieve according to my coach!) and couldn't sell him so ended up letting him go on a free transfer at the tender age of 23. My only consolation is a season later there have been no clubs to offer him a contract!

Did some of the guys he hates try to tutor him?

I recently acquired an old legend out of contract who came on low wages purely to tutor my kids. Every one of the 10 or so I've tried immediately came back rejecting the offer and adding him to their disliked list. I was perplexed - he didn't show any visible signs of being so unpopular - until I checked his hidden stats - 20 controversy, 1 sportsmanship and temperament. He still holds (IRL and in the game) the world record number of international caps!!!

Did some of the guys he hates try to tutor him?

I recently acquired an old legend out of contract who came on low wages purely to tutor my kids. Every one of the 10 or so I've tried immediately came back rejecting the offer and adding him to their disliked list. I was perplexed - he didn't show any visible signs of being so unpopular - until I checked his hidden stats - 20 controversy, 1 sportsmanship and temperament. He still holds (IRL and in the game) the world record number of international caps!!!

No he was one of the oldest players in the squad, and none of my youth team are worth tutoring.

I haven't had one person hating so many people, but I had about 4 players all hating a youth player (Thiago). It started with a failed attempt at Gerrard tutoring Thiago, which made Gerrard dislike him, but also Carra and Torres (both have Stevie in their favoured personal) went against him as well. Then Xabi Alonso didn't get along with him whilst he tried to be the tutor, which lead to problems there as well. I've still got him though, I'm just not expecting him to work as a unit with anybody.

I had a different problem in my game.

I had player A, who was tutoring player X.

I also had player B, who was tutoring player Y.

Player A disliked player B.

Player B disliked player C.

Player X eventually developed a dislike for player B, while being tutored by player A.

Player Y eventually developed a dislike for player C, while being tutored by player B.

I tried to see if it worked with other players as well, so I let player A tutor player Z. Not long after that, player Z also developed a dislike for player B.

I never let player A or B tutor anyone anymore, as long as they dislike someone, as it seems to be contagious.

I had a different problem in my game.

I had player A, who was tutoring player X.

I also had player B, who was tutoring player Y.

Player A disliked player B.

Player B disliked player C.

Player X eventually developed a dislike for player B, while being tutored by player A.

Player Y eventually developed a dislike for player C, while being tutored by player B.

I tried to see if it worked with other players as well, so I let player A tutor player Z. Not long after that, player Z also developed a dislike for player B.

I never let player A or B tutor anyone anymore, as long as they dislike someone, as it seems to be contagious.

As contagous as ebola by the looks of this.

the strangest disliketion on one of my saves when tevez disliked pato, but it was really strange, when i took pato out of my 1st team into my reserves to see what would happen tevez had "Dislikes Carlos Tevez" ...wierd. Personaly i think he is depressed.

Archived