Separation - Mallorca and Ibiza split from Spain!

Breaking News - Uefa Make Mallorca and Ibiza Split From Spain!

Due to the huge amount of talent that has been coming through the ranks at the national academies in the two Islands off the East coast of Spain, Uefa have decided that Ibiza and Mallorca should be considered as independant footballing nations. They have, however, allowed them to start again as a club in the lowest possible league in Spain, too completely rebuild. This means that not only will Ibiza and Mallorca be battling against great nations such as Brazil, Italy, Spain and Argentina but they could also, one day, be playing in the Bernabeu and Camp Nou against the very best teams Spain has to offer or even in some of the greatest stadiums in Europe, representing Spain in one of the great club competitions.

You have been given the chance to be the ones who come through the academies on the two islands and bring either Ibiza or Mallorca to glory on either the international or national stage.

Myself and Robert will be managing these teams but with a twist. I shall be managing the club Ibiza and the country of Mallorca and Robert shall be managing the club Mallorca and the country of Ibiza.

The Teams

Ibiza

Almantito

Arthur White

Atli Asgeirsson

Batman

Ben Talbott

Bobinho

Bowser

Brendan Petersen

Brucie Bonus

Chabhall

Gold Member

Gwilym J. James

Harry Barker

Jack Sheppard

Johnny Five

Loic Philippens

Mistry

Mucho Grouchie

Pablo Gonzalez

Ricardo Lipscombe

Rick Adicel

Mallorca

Feltinho

Fernando Beumi

Fernando Fatskinho

Fuzzy Lightning

Gaulty

Gonzalo Gonzalez

Gouldinho

Guerrero

Haowan

Ismael

Jason Demiro

Mark Cator

Oscar Nadal

Ricardo Gonzalez

Rickster

Robert Boyle

Roberto el Youngo

Santos

Steven Buchan

The Man

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my view on our first match, a friendly against each other. Screenshots ot come with Ridleys' view.

Ibiza in Fluky Friendly Win

Ibiza scraped a 3-2 home win against Mallorca today in a game which could have and probably should have gonew the other way. You must be thinking from that scoreline that Mallorcas defence is not up to scratch bu you could hardly be any more wrong. The Ibiza players, probably instructed to do this by their manager James Ridley, spent their whole time rolling around on the floor trying ot con the referee and suceeded in gainnig lots of free kicks where they put 3 of them away, with Loic Philippens scoring one and Pablo Gonzales scoring two, they also got a penalty which I have to admit was a fair one but Ricardo Lipscombe missed it. The Mallorcan team, however, put away a proper goal and a penalty and were very unlucky not to win with Rickster scoring the penalty and Haowan scoring the other.

Mallorca fans go home crying, as 3 free kicks fly in past their keeper.

The first game between the newly formed rivals, turned out to be quite a firey one! With 2 penalties in the game, you can definately sence the rivalry between the 2 teams already. The gam went very well for us Ibizans, with us having many more shots in total. Possesion was shared 50% each though, which made the game very close.

We started very positiely, and pressed early on. After 10 minutes we got a free kick, just outside the penalty box. Gwilym J. James stepped up to take the free kick as well as Loic Philippens. Gwilym J. James passed the ball along the ground to Loic Philippens hit the ball high and hard towards goal and after a slight deflection off Mallorca's defender Feltinho, the ball ended up in the back of the net!

Both teams started to attack more now, with neither team wanting to concede a goal, there was chances either side of the pitch, with Robert Boyle hitting the post from a free kick and blasting wide from close range. The score was 1 - 0 to Ibiza as they went in for half-time.

Both teams came out after half-time with completely different teams, both teams making 10 changes within the first few minutes of the 2nd half. Mallorca got the 2nd half underway and had the first chance of the 2nd half, from a corner. It was another free kick though that got Ibiza their first chance of the half. Pablo Gonzalez took it this time and fired the free kick into the back of the net.

The game was heating up and 9 minutes later, Mallorca got a penalty as Haowan 'got fouled' in the box, which was quite clearly a dive from where I was sitting. They scored and were back in the game. The game was at it's hottest now as it approached the final minutes of the game. Chances were flying all over the place (well, our chances were flying towards the goal), it was now the 86th minute and we had got another free kick on the edge of the box. Pablo Gonzalez stepped up once again to take the free kick and it went straight in past the Mallorca keeper, who didn't even dive. We had pretty much won the game now and despite us giving them a chance and letting them getting a goal back in the final minute, we had won, possibly the easiest game of my Ibiza career so far. ;)

Ibiza 3 - 2 Mallorca

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Sweet. I'm the captain of Ibiza. Awesome stuff. Come on Ibiza.

I was originally down as a DR but am loaded in the game as a DR/L and my foot is left only. Oh well. As long as i wear the captains armband and we keep winning i'm not too fussed.

Loic Philippens scores the first goal :cool: and gets an 8 rating on the way to Ibiza's first victory against their rivals. I blatantly would've taken and scored the penalty if I'd been on the pitch :D

Good start to this guys hope it continues KUTGW :thup:

Good to see Brendan start that game and get a win and a 7 rating. The opposition probably took a few minutes re-adjusting their eyes to deal with our kits and that allowed us to get a few goals in early.

Ibiza and the phrase 'going too far' don't mix. :D

The only think would have made it worse is if you could have chosen a flourescent pink and another colour lol!

You just wait until you see the national kit ;)

Crap, just realised I'm a CB but I picked dribbling as my attribute at 20.

expect a similar scenario to john terry doing a full run up to the other goal and missing like in one of the england matches :D

Come on Feltinho! I started :)

Archived