African Players Underrated

I am of the serious belief that african players in fm 2008 are SERIOUSLY underrated, apart from those in top top clubs eg Mikel and Eto'o. Others are just made to be plain rubbish. Look at the current nigerian olympic team, and the team which reachedthe 2005 u-21 final, in fm 2008 most of these players are rubbish. I seriously do not agree with this. A lot of these players can compete at the top level, which is why they are able to reach these finals. Feedback pls

tbf Nigeria DID overacheive by their standards. Maybe they will be better in 09. Who knows. I know Gervinho will be made better. That's one thing for sure. But seriously, i dont understand how you can say that. Ivory Coast won the world cup in my game. If anything, SI have overrated them. But thats just my opinion.

I can't player name, but I'm Man. United and I have a member of that Nigerian squad that's gone all the way to the Olympic final in my team. And he's amazing. He's a defender. That's all I'm saying.

I don't really agree, looking at the Nigeria olympic squad. Obviously, Nigerian-based players are harder to research and setting their ability too low is better than setting it too high given how cheap they are to buy. Same with other African-based players.

Ex.

Apam- I've seen him recommended a lot from my scouts

Isaac- ditto

Odemwingie- overrated in game if anything

Anichebe- accurate

I haven't heard of the others IRL

On a sidenote, Eto'o is almost ridiculously over-powered in FM2008...

Every so often a thread pops up like this, saying about players that have done well in a torunament all of a sudden and wondering why they aren't so good in the game. I'll give you 2 reasons why attributes shouldn't be based on how well a team/player does after a tournament...

Seitaridis and Baros.

Archived