i am at 2037 but i am a bit fead up with my game

i am abit bored i was at millwall for 4 season and got bored since then i went to hibs and skiped the season as i realised i made a mistake leaving millwall.i am now at man utd who just got promoted from the championship.but i regret leaving millwall i reliesed this when the prem started in reallife.but i feel like starting a new game with newcastle but i feel that my other game would then have been a waste of my time if i just gave up on it.what should i do and has anyone else did this started a new game after playing one game for years.

My Man. United save is into a fourth season and I won't be quitting it for anything other than FM09. If you're fed up, just start a newie and don't take it too seriously because you know the new game's coming soon.

Bush and Blair will always be wrong so no worries on that front. They couldn't tell their top from their bottom :)

yes i am a bit bored of it i regret leaving millwall but i got fead up of 4 years having the best squad in the league and not winning the league and having bad starts to the aseon which left us way behind in the race so i quit after 3 champions league trophies in a row.then went to hibs and missed the prem so i skiped my hibs season then went to england where i am now with man utd and am game is on holiday for ever as we speak from september 2037 to when ever i swich it off tonight.

Yeah. And that's about the time everyone's gonna realise Bush and Blair were right. I so don't wanna be around for that!

Everybody will realise that Blair and Bush were right (I assume this is foreign policy talk) much sooner than 2037. ;)

im in 2040 with Southampton, ive set myself a target of winning the treble in every nation ive selected (top league, main cup, continental competition in a single season) i have England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, Germany, France, Brazil, Australia, China, Holland, Argentina, Portugual all selected

ive already won it with Southampton and Real Madrid, still got a hell of a long way to go....

Starting over doesn't necessarily make the old game a waste of time. You got many hours of enjoyment out of it and thats what you aim for. If starting a new save made any before it a waste of time we must all be wasting a hell of a lot of time because most people will no doubt forget about their old games when 09 is released

Archived