Players History Stats

Now I've always wondered this. Why does it only show league appearances and league goals?

I would much prefer to see the whole of his seasons history whilst playing for his club in all competitive competitions and the option to choose just league apps/goals and just continental etc.

There used to be a thread on this back in the old forum. I cannot remember exactly what the reason was exactly but it had to do with the league record or something the like. But yes, it would be nice to do like in old cms, have the main screen of their history with all their appearances and goals and then a split up in a different screen.

I wouldn't care so much if I was managing a League 2 team with 46 league games and probably only half a dozen cup games, if that, per season, but when I managed in Iceland in FM06 there were about as many cup games as there were league games if you were successful in the cups and then European games on top of that if you managed to do stuff there, meaning that players might have scored 15 goals in a season, but only get 5 of them noted down :mad:

Archived