Richest club list

thing is it doesnt effect any results or your bank balance as a manager

No it's the other way around. It would have no affect on your bank balance but your bank balance would have an affect on the club value in the rich list.

I have no idea how it works. I was Man City and the value of the club at the start was about 160 million, I bought players like Van Der Vaart, Arshavin, signed my top players to long term contracts, qualified for europe in the first season, added 12,000 seats to the stadium, the wage budget and the bank balance were well under control, yet the value of the club was down to about 50 million?

I have no idea how it works. I was Man City and the value of the club at the start was about 160 million, I bought players like Van Der Vaart, Arshavin, signed my top players to long term contracts, qualified for europe in the first season, added 12,000 seats to the stadium, the wage budget and the bank balance were well under control, yet the value of the club was down to about 50 million?

Was that the value during the season?

Because if it was, all the stuff you've forked out for comes out of the club value.

Was that the value during the season?

Because if it was, all the stuff you've forked out for comes out of the club value.

That was the value at the beginning of the second season, I just thought it was weird that the value went down by over 50% when I had qualified for Europe and expanded the stadium, if anything I thought the value would go up.

Archived