Experiment #40210b

Welcome! Please read Experiment #40210a to get an understanding of what this thread is about.

After months of meetings between the Chairman and Academy Manager, contract talks and legal issues, the 30 players selected to play in the Academy for the season beginning August 2007 have been released. Each player is on a £50 a week contract.

Players

GK

Richard Bredice

Peter Kennedy

Richard Mace

D R/L/C

Laith Bader

Mark Courtley

Kevin McGarry

Bradley Middleton

Tom Godsell

Ben Pattison

Ryan Bennett

Mark Beevers

Matthew Bird

Mark Bloxham

Thomas Johnson

MC

Chris Anderson

Nathan Cartman

Michael Dowson

Kevin Fields

AM R/L/C

Jack Ainsley

Chris Arthur

Will Atkinson

Matthew Gildea

Sean Thomas

John Bostock

Jonny Godsmark

Danny Wright

SC

Paul Barnes

Matt Bowman

Matthew Godden

Perry Sansford

Tom Webb

Notes

Matthew Gildea - This promising youth was spotted by the Academy's own superscout Paul Johnson. Playing for his local side, he scored 4 times including a spectacular 40 yard drive. Paul rang both the Manager and Chairman straight away and Gildea had signed that very same day.

Three friendlies have been confirmed: Burnley, Man Utd and Fulham. The England U18 Academy of Excellence media team will bring in-depth results of these three games and will then provide yearly updates.

Well, I thought as the manager is ridley I'd use ridleys 4-2-4 tactic. I can't reveal too much but it does do the business in the League (with occasions where my players play like they've never experienced it before)

Yeah i once got so pi***d off once I whacked my psp against the wall, you soon find out that there pretty robust.

Is that taking it too seriously??? :confused:

It is an origional one though not too sure about how the slimline one would stand up?

Anyway I should probably stop filling the thread with random stuff, we might get told of by that mne2 guy :D. I looked on his profile aswell and he's a mod from the hockey board and his interest is just hockey!!! :D

:thup:

Yeah, I have the original too and I've dropped it plenty of times and nothing happens. I've heard the Slim & Lite is breakable (but only after a while of dropping/throwing/stamping on/smashing it.

LOL!

Archived