Champions league fixture draw problem

Instead of saying Champions league draw today and then letting me draw the teams one by one, it does it by itself and i get a straight message saying who I've been draw with. All the other cups work fine. Anyone know if I've accidentally changed some settings or something? Thanks in advance.

Seems to me like the 'trigger' for stopping the "continue" due to an interaction-event, is not always working. It happened to me too, although I don't really mind it as the results are usually just as similar as whenever I do the draw. But it doesn't happen often; I think it happened to me once or twice in 7 seasons.

Seems to me like the 'trigger' for stopping the "continue" due to an interaction-event, is not always working. It happened to me too, although I don't really mind it as the results are usually just as similar as whenever I do the draw. But it doesn't happen often; I think it happened to me once or twice in 7 seasons.

It's weird, but whenever I continue and miss the draw, I always seem to get a really tough draw! Maybe this should go in my "I know this sounds silly, but.." thread!

Archived