No players

Hey guys

I was wondering if there are any clubs in the game that start with no players. I know if you do dafuges challenge then you may get some promoted clubs with hardly any players, but im talking about the start of the game. I dont mind which country the clubs come from in your suggestions. PS What would happen if a human manager had no players in his team and it is matchday, does the game automatically select grey players?

Hey guys

I was wondering if there are any clubs in the game that start with no players. I know if you do dafuges challenge then you may get some promoted clubs with hardly any players, but im talking about the start of the game. I dont mind which country the clubs come from in your suggestions. PS What would happen if a human manager had no players in his team and it is matchday, does the game automatically select grey players?

Load all the teams from a chosen country, and then go on holiday for a year. Wait until teams get relegated from the lowest league, and then manage a team that has been promoted to the lowest league. They will usually have only three or four players on youth contracts who have been brought in that year from youth teams.

I just created a DB with a new team without any player or staff and with the lowest possible training and youth facilities (1), lowest possible reputation (1), but with a Sugar Daddy, swapped it with the lowest reputation team in Serie C2 in Italy (last tournment available) and started the game.

About 22-23 players were created and filled my first and U21 team. I got rid of them (they were all rubbish) and bought some new players (about 18).

I asked the president to improve training and youth facilities (he gave me a lot of money), but after one year I'm still waiting them to improve.

Anyway I won the championship, since I was able to get some players better than the average. I think it was due to the money I have and the reputation I selected (International Player) for me.

There's a database where ALL players have no clubs so you have to start from scratch. Also means that all the youth teams are newgens so you get quite a lot of high PA kids early on. Slight bug with it is that you need to up your wage budget with a 3rd party programme otherwise you only get £100 per week to spend.

Will post a link if I can find it.

Archived