FM mouse freeze

This problem happens from time to time when im saving a game. When it finishes, the mouse will either freeze or disappears from the desktop. The only solution, its to restart the computer. The keyboard is the only solution them if i don't boot.

Anyone had this problem?

What kind of mouse do you have? I know that this sometimes happens to me with my cordless optical one especially when the batteries are needing replaced. If you have an ordinary mouse take it to bits and try cleaning it.

What kind of mouse do you have? I know that this sometimes happens to me with my cordless optical one especially when the batteries are needing replaced. If you have an ordinary mouse take it to bits and try cleaning it.

my is a optical wheel one. Why does it need cleaning? Its FM that freezes it

I don't think this is FM. Does the computer freeze up or can you navigate with keyboard>

The mouse freezes, the rest no. I can still use the keyboard. Has i mentioned, it happens when i save the fm games. Its not all the time, but it can annoy because if it happens, rebooting is the only solution

I had a similar problem before. I was getting error messages very regularly. Once the computer was one for a few hours the I couldn't do things like open task manager or change any settings on my computer. I use a touchpad instead of a mouse but that stopped working. I always had to restart when that happened. I googled the problem and found the solution. A program I had, installed an option on the menu you get when you right-click. I removed it from the menu and I have never had that problem since.

A tad off topic but I happen to experience similar problems. My mouse doesn't freeze though but FM freezes when it begins saving or does its processing thing when you continue. A bit annoying but I just ignore it and continue doing something else.

A tad off topic but I happen to experience similar problems. My mouse doesn't freeze though but FM freezes when it begins saving or does its processing thing when you continue. A bit annoying but I just ignore it and continue doing something else.

It doesn't actually freeze. Windows just reports it that way, it is stilll processing.

never had the mouse freeze.. mine does the opposite and moves around on its own!! my hands nowhere near it but the pointer can be moving on the screen!!

Soup_is_cool, stop moving his mouse. Just because you can't see your mouse moving doesn't mean you have to move the mouse of someone else. ;-)

never had the mouse freeze.. mine does the opposite and moves around on its own!! my hands nowhere near it but the pointer can be moving on the screen!!

Mine does that too. Or rather, my old cheap one did.

Archived