HELP Game Crashing When Loading

Can anyone please help, i have been trying to get FM in windowed mode and after fiddling around the game failed to load so i uninstalled and reinstalled. I got the main menu but when i went to load up my save the game crashed and said FM has no more memory and will close. ANY help will be greatly appreciated!!!

When you reinstalled did you delete the cache files before doing so?

For Vista:

1- In a window, go to Organize > Folder and Search Options > View > and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

2- Now browse to C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder.

For XP:

1- Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:

When in a window, go to Tools > Folder Options > View tab and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

2- Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder.

Never had an issue with them myself when reinstalling but others have so you never know if it might be part of the problem. Have no knowledge of the code so I have no clue as to why these cache files might cause FM to 'think' it was out of memory even though Task Manager tells you otherwise.

Archived