Not very Happy!!!

Am in my fourth season with barnet led them from league 2 to league 1 first season, second season finished 9th when the board wanted me to fight relegation, second season got promoted to championship first 3 games lost 1 won 2, just bet middlesbrough away 5-2, and the board are satisfied with my overall performance!!! turned prem and top championship jobs down cos i want to get barnet to top, i think the board should be liking my arse!!!

Get to the gym more often or do some butt crunches while sitting at your desk then the board will not just like your arse, they'll love it.

Alternatively just ignore board confidence unless you are failing miserably and your overall summary bar is low.

Never understood why people get hung up on what the board/fans think in the game. I guess I just don't get as involved in the fantasy side of things as other people do.

They're only considering this season when they say that. It depends what you said you would deliver: if you said promotion through the playoffs and you're there or there abouts they'd be satisfied. Plus, three games into the season, they don't know which way it's going to go. Never fear, it doesn't mean much at this point and you're probably going to do fine and get all sorts of hugs and kisses from the board.

Come on Fernando Nano not neccessary!

and yeah like most others have said only take notice of the confidence bars when your in the s--t as they dont really affect the game much at any other time.

Archived