Transfer Window being extended to end of Sep 1 midnight

It was extended due to the 31st august being a sunday and classed as a non working day so monday would be the next day admin workers are back at work to process e-mails and fax's etc, don't think it'll be implemented, probably just a one off scenario

doubt it would be inplemented in fm, as i dont think it recognises sunday as being a "non-working" day, so it makes no difference if the transfer window closes on a sunday or any other day of the week

It was extended due to the 31st august being a sunday and classed as a non working day so monday would be the next day admin workers are back at work to process e-mails and fax's etc, don't think it'll be implemented, probably just a one off scenario

Until the next time the 31st falls on a Sunday, surely. But yes, I don't think this is going to become permanent.

there is no need for this to be implemented because let's be honest when you get in to the second season do you have problems buying players on that sunday?

No, so therefore there is no need for this feature to be implemented however if it was implemented it would make the game much more realistic which is good for the game.

The only reason to implement it would be if SI also implemented 'Sunday difficulties'. In other words, if they made doing business harder on a Sunday. But even that varies from country to country. So I don't see the point.

Archived