2 players can't go to the same prem club on loan

Read the title, read the thread, then think about it...

Thanks but I never heard of that rule in FM or in reality. I am certain that more than one player from the same club can go on loan to another club.

Forget it, I never saw the word 'prem' in the title. :o I was still unaware of that rule, though.

I dont think it is in fm, as when i was coventry in the prem, i had J.Hoyte on loan from arsenal, and i also had an loan offer accepted for A.Song from arsenal, but when song accepted the offer, it got rejected due to hoyte being on loan at coventry (and they were the only two players i went for on loan).

Premier League teams can only loan one player from another Premier League club - in this case Portsmouth can only loan one player from Chelsea. This only applies to Premier-Premier loans, Premier-Football League loan rules are different (4 long term loans, 4 short term, 5 loanes in a match squad from the top of my head).

This rule is in FM08 - the full rules will appear on the offer screen when you attempt to loan a player.

I dont think it is in fm, as when i was coventry in the prem, i had J.Hoyte on loan from arsenal, and i also had an loan offer accepted for A.Song from arsenal, but when song accepted the offer, it got rejected due to hoyte being on loan at coventry (and they were the only two players i went for on loan).

Your description seems to say that it is in FM :confused:

Archived