How many 'Hall of Fame' points have you got?

For those of you who've gone far in a file, what's the most points you've ever got on a file/how many have you currently got?

Me - 840, 8 major trophies and 5 minors. Alex Ferguson is next on 697. I'm in 2036.

Me - 444 8 major trophies and 4 minors. Not sure why mine is so much lower than yours.

How do you find out before you crack the top 5 what your points score is, I can't see myself on the hall of fame anywhere

If you have any points, the Hall of Fame list should give the top 10, then a gap and your name with points total. Maybe you've just won a minor trophy that doesn't get any points.

I have asked before if anyone has a list of how many points each competition in each country gets, but no one could oblige.

Gillsman - I think some major trohpies are worth more points than others (eg winning the Premiership counts as winning a major trophy, winning the World Cup counts as winning a major trophy, but a World Cup is worth more).

4 of my majors have been 2 World Cups and 2 Euro's, which is why I have more points than you (though if you've won, say, 8 Premierships or whatever, I think that's far better than me for just winning a few World Cups because my England team is far better than any other nation's side).

I think around 1600 ish, 21 league titles, 6 minor continental, 6 major continental, 1 minor international, 1 world cup.

Do we get points for winning the Club world championship?

no we don't unfortunately

1080 for me. 8 Major Domestic Cups. 9 Domestic Titles. 7 Major European Trophies. The game is so easy for me now though. I just holidayed a season until March. I've won the League Cup and still in all other cups. 23 point lead in the Prem.

If you have any points, the Hall of Fame list should give the top 10, then a gap and your name with points total. Maybe you've just won a minor trophy that doesn't get any points.

I have asked before if anyone has a list of how many points each competition in each country gets, but no one could oblige.

I won the league cup with Tottenham and the setanta shield, fa trophy and BSP with halifax but i doubt my halifax wins count

I won the league cup with Tottenham and the setanta shield, fa trophy and BSP with halifax but i doubt my halifax wins count

I don't think the the League Cup gets you points either. The only trophies that get you points, as I far as I now, are top division domestic titles, the main domestic cup, either of the top 2 continental titles, continental national titles, the confederations cup (I think?) and of course the World Cup. So the only titles that would get you points as manager of Tottenham or anyone else in England are the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League and UEFA Cup.

I don't think the the League Cup gets you points either. The only trophies that get you points, as I far as I now, are top division domestic titles, the main domestic cup, either of the top 2 continental titles, continental national titles, the confederations cup (I think?) and of course the World Cup. So the only titles that would get you points as manager of Tottenham or anyone else in England are the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League and UEFA Cup.

You are right about that. No points for the League cup.

What I meant above is that I'd like a list showing how many points for winning the league in England, compared to Spain, Italy, Scotland, Norn Iron etc etc and so forth ...

Archived