Where's my contract?!

I'm currently managing Boca and I'm in 2014. I have won 21 league titles, 6 Sudamericana's, 6 Libertadores, 5 Recopa's, 5 World Club championships, 1 confederates cup and 1 world cup (both with Argentina). So naturally I assumed that a new contract would be coming forthwith, but no.

Man Utd came in for me so I saved my game and made 2 saves one where I join Utd and one where I decline them just to freshen the game. But the effing board still won't renew my contract, and loads of news items appear saying how they are lining up replacements as they are worried I'll leave, I won't if you offer a contract.

I can't go into board requests as the say they are negotiating my contract but I haven't had one yet.

Is there something I'm missing? is their a something I can do? I wouldn't care but I've spent 7 days on the save, building teams selling stars and finding new one's and it's really fun, and it's not looking like a contract is coming.

Any suggestions?

You should get offered one eventually. Can I just ask though, how on earth have you managed to win 24 league titles in 6 seasons?

I never noticed that. There are 2 leagues played every season in Argentina but that would only make 12. :confused:

NepentheZ- In Argentina the title is split in 3 Apatura (opening 19 games) Closura (closing 19) and overall on point average so in like 8 seasons it's 24 and added bonus each is worth the same points in the Hall of Fame as one 38 game season.

jod123- 4 days lol.

Archived