Anybody know how I can....

1. can tell the total amount of a transfer..eg sold player a for £10 million plus £5m from a 50% sell on clause. As far as I can work out the player history only shows up front amount

2. tell how many times Wayne Rooney has scored past me (largely to fuel my paranoia about him scoring past my normally immaculate defence in the first 5 minutes of what seems like every game).

1. The player history doesnt include sell on clauses when it lists how much he cost that club because the money for the sell on clause comes out of that, the sell on clause is nothing to do with the buying club, just the selling club, they have to give howver much of that fee to the club they bought him from, it does nothing whatsoever to the value of the player, as for other clauses, such as payment over X amount of months, the value shown in the history screen, is the total of up front payment and the total of all the payments

2. The only way to do this is to look back through (I'm assuming Rooney hasn't moved) Man Utd fixtures and see when you have played them and it will tell you there

Archived