Scouts Knowledge

So i sent my scout out to sweden to scout and when he was finished his knowledge was full for sweden then i send him out to romania and when he finished his knowledge was full for romania but his swedish knowledge disappeared. Is this supposed to happen i know in the previous game this didn't happen. Is this down some of my scouts stats?

No, that happens. Scouts lose knowledge too quickly. I have another question about scouting knowledge. I always create an Irish manager and there is automatically some scouting knowledge for Poland and none for Wales. Is this right? It used to be the other way around.

No, that happens. Scouts lose knowledge too quickly. I have another question about scouting knowledge. I always create an Irish manager and there is automatically some scouting knowledge for Poland and none for Wales. Is this right? It used to be the other way around.

I know thats strange. I'm irish so i noticed it straight away, i think its to do with the large population of poles in ireland but its the same in england if i'm correct but when you create an english manager i don't think you get given poland knowledge

I know thats strange. I'm irish so i noticed it straight away, i think its to do with the large population of poles in ireland but its the same in england if i'm correct but when you create an english manager i don't think you get given poland knowledge

Yeah, I thought that as well but then I was not sure as I no longer get any knowledge of Wales which I used to instead of Poland, certainly in FM07 and possibly before the patches in FM08. I was thinking it could be a bug.

Archived