Has anyone ever experienced this? Quite an odd one I think

What? Yeah this morning I was slightly bored, thought it might be fun to wind the notorious FM forum regulars up so devised a plan to claim that my players had lost their eyes but really just played with paint. It's the sort of thing that gets me excited - I get a thrill from devious plans.

Or, it's real, it's probably a problem with some sort of graphics on my game but was wondering if anyone had had it before?

Don't you think if I was gonna do something clever on paint I'd have put a c0ck on his head or something, instead of just getting rid of his eyes?

No no, what am I talking about? It's obvious. I did it on paint...

actually there are folders with details of regen faces, one for each part a.e. mouth, eyes, hair or smth. I found it once. So maybe smth has happened to eye folder.

Edit: Oh, you did it in Paint. You bastard :D

he's being sarcastic mate. I don't think he did it in paint. this bug has been discussed before in another topic.

Guest roberto922
I've heard this complaint before in the "What annoys you about FM" (or whatever it's called) topic. Apparently after about 30 years all the regens lack eyes. The screenshot is genuine.

Don't know what causes it though.

I've got a holiday game in 2205 but I can still see the eyes unless I go on paint and take them out :rolleyes:

Haha - it was weird at first but I'm used to it now. Maybe eyes give a lot away about a player because my signings since the eye disease set in have been appalling.

Schotsmannetje - yes, I'm in 2036 so it seems like it happens to a few players after a while in the game. Thanks for your response.

PS Roberto - I just know I'm gonna grow to love you and your beautiful cynicism :D

Can quite confidently say, you failed. Spectacularly.

Wow, people on this forum must have lacked some sort of basic education that teaches you to detect sarcasm.

Its clear that there is a problem with a folder in the graphics section of his installation as ive also found it before and each feature on the regen has its own graphic.

If the eye graphics were removed then this would obviously happen.

NepZ look back and read his original post; any sarcasm detected ?

Gillsman - yes it's a real problem. As MarkTcFc pointed out, I was being sarcastic in my second post in the thread, but that was somehow lost on certain people (not naming names NepentheZ).

From now on I'll make it obvious what I mean in every post. Just to make sure this works, I'll post something and then underneath write the literal meaning.

Thanks for all your responses.

(Thanks for all your responses)

Archived