Crickies Update 18th August

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download the "changes.txt" file and then connect your PSP to a PC/Laptop via a USB cable and open the Memory Stick files ( usually drive F: ) and follow this route:

PSP > COMMON > FMH2008 > changes.txt

If the above files (COMMON & FMH2008) are not on the Stick then just make them. Simple!

crespo is still at chelsea

Gaby Mudingayi Lazio - Bologna(arent on database but could be transfered to another club)

collins john Fulham - Watford

are the only issues i can see

latest transfers

Mladen Petric Dortmund - Hamburg

Duda Sevilla - Malaga

Riesgo R.Sociedad - Recreativo

Wason Rentiera Porto - Braga

Morten Skoubo R.Soceidad - FC Utrecht

crespo is still at chelsea

Gaby Mudingayi Lazio - Bologna(arent on database but could be transfered to another club)

also with these two crespo am having right trouble moving him to inter. Everytime i transfer him he either ends up on a free or on loan

Wth mudingayi because he new club aren't on i just decided to leave him where he was. If you could suggest a better cl;ubs for him then please do.

Thx for this one Crickie. Been a while since i've updated. Where'd MightyOwl go?

Hey feddemster not seen you on here for a while. How's it going?

MightyOwl said he'd "upgraded to a ps3".

Not seen him on here for ages now, in fact it's been pretty quiet generally around here lately.

Keep your eye on Ridley's current challenge aswell, i've got a feeling another place might come up as some people aren't replying. It's gonna be good, you might me interested.

:thup:

crickie once the last update is done send it to me i will then alter CA/P and reps and email it back to you, also crespo code was working fine on the last update. have you tried copying what you did the?

Fedde where did you go? nice to see you again matey, mightyowl has now retired

I must admit it's very weird, i'm just as surprised as you. Although I am very pleased about it.

Maybe Fergie and Wenger are getting on a bit now............

Apparently we got him for under a million aswell!

It's a very shrewed signing IMO, he's played in the prem for nearly 10 years, also at the top level most of his career, can play across the back four and will add experience to a youthful set of defenders, bar Gallas. He is a bit injury prone though.

Still he'll add another dimension to our squad I think, good bit of business by Wenger!

:thup:

yeah its weird why wenger signed silvestre from man utd.lol in the papers he said he signed him for his experience and his versatility

cisse to join sunderland on load and he and david healy have arrived at sunderland and they are hoping to sign anton ferdinand.

so since roy keane did some big summer signings where do you think they will end up?

Archived