Pls Help with FM07

Hi ! My beloved fooball manager cd is stuck in my macbook which has decided it wont read or reject. In the meantime Im back to FM07. I used to find it easy but for some reason I just cant win ! What tactics used to be succesfull and where can I get them from? Ive searched the whole internet and all I cna find is 08 tactics. I cant even find anything on this forum. Pls Help !

Four four two, push wingers up, give them farrows. Attacking, wide, direct, fast, easy tackling, closing down mixed, defensive line normal. Wingers run with ball a lot as do strikers. Defenders ultra defensive. Then change things around a bit and you'll do fine.

In the above link you'll probably only get help with 08 (unless you're lucky ;))

• 3 weeks later...
Four four two, push wingers up, give them farrows. Attacking, wide, direct, fast, easy tackling, closing down mixed, defensive line normal. Wingers run with ball a lot as do strikers. Defenders ultra defensive. Then change things around a bit and you'll do fine.

In the above link you'll probably only get help with 08 (unless you're lucky ;))

Much appreciated - your right interest in fm07 is dead :-(

really? where do you get this patch because im fed up lumbering this stupid external cd-drive around!!

Exactly! And No-CD thingys also makes so you don't have to change CD everytime you wanna play something different.... <- just kidding

*Ahem*: I would never resort to using a No-CD patch. Are you kidding me? And spare myself the hazzle of changing CD's when I wan't to do something else on MY computer? No way, not me. No siree!

are no-cd patches a no-go then or do they work?

They work, but I've always been led to believe that they are strictly illegal. Seems to be some debate about whether you can use them if you have bought the game, but I would assume you would have to request one from the company who made your game, and have a damned good reason.

Edit: Must stress vehemenently that I have never used one!!!! Wouldn't know how to get one, don't need one. Don't want to get banned.

They work, but I've always been led to believe that they are strictly illegal. Seems to be some debate about whether you can use them if you have bought the game, but I would assume you would have to request one from the company who made your game, and have a damned good reason.

Pretty much correct...Its a grey area, But SI, Well within their rights (as its their Terms and Conditions you agree to upon Instillation), Do not allow it.

Pretty much correct...Its a grey area, But SI, Well within their rights (as its their Terms and Conditions you agree to upon Instillation), Do not allow it.

Thought as much.

Moaner, i know WWSM comes as a download, specifically to cater for those territories for which supplying the physical product presents a problem. Don't know how FM09 will be sold, but in this day and age I'm sure that a download version will be made available.

FM 08 was/still is Available in certain countries as a download. As for 09, I would assume this is still the case, but legal problems may mean countries are added/removed from the current list before release. I'm sure a sticky will be added as usual in the weeks before release to clarify.

Archived