Another Future FM Idea-Past Meetings

Right, I've raised a couple of ideas in separate threads for future FM games that haven't gone down well, but I've got another one now and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

All of us must love a good career game from time to time (I know I do) where you jump from club to club to boost your rep as you go through the years. This idea is geared towards that kind of save game.

We currently have a Past Meetings screen where we can see what the results were against Club Z for your current club. But, what about this kind of screen covering your whole career, including all results against Club Z for whichever club you have been at over the years.

DF - He wants Total games v a club. LEts say he's managed 5 clubs, but played spurs 30 times between those clubs, he wants to see the overall record of those games, not just the H2H from his current club v Spurs, that may only span 4 games.

Good idea Proccy

In general I would love to see more stats regarding my career. Not only against a particular team but against a particular coach. For instance it would be cool to get a stats of your each match against Mourinho including all the clubs you and him manged during the game. And also this could have some effect on the mind-games before the games. They could respect/hate/underestimate us based on these stats as well.

Archived