Left/Right Attacking Midfielders...

If a player has a position marker that's in the AML position and not the ML position, does that mean they can still play ML with an arrow pointing to the AML position?

I've found loads of good AML's, but they're all useless in the ML position, which makes them useless, or does it?

That's what I'm saying, they're only good in the AML position which hardly any normal formation uses. They should still be able to play ML.

I only buy AML to play wide, and I only ever play them in ML position with a forward arrow. Always works ok for me, unless the palyer you buy turns out to be useless anyway!!!

I only buy AML to play wide, and I only ever play them in ML position with a forward arrow. Always works ok for me, unless the palyer you buy turns out to be useless anyway!!!

same here. no harm in retraining the aml to play as a ml either. doesn't matter tbh.

It was my understanding in games past that if a player was competent at either end of his "arrow", then he was comfortable in the match. I'm not sure if it still works like that; that was how it worked before they told us natural position, etc, so they may have tightened it up now that we have more information.

It was my understanding in games past that if a player was competent at either end of his "arrow", then he was comfortable in the match. I'm not sure if it still works like that; that was how it worked before they told us natural position, etc, so they may have tightened it up now that we have more information.

That's still it.

Archived