Strangest results in AI vs. AI matches

It was (as Sky would call it Grand Slam Sunday) Man United (me) vs. Arsenal and Chelsea vs. Liverpool. Our match with Arsenal finished 0-0. But look at the result of the Liverpool - Chelsea match and this was in the first season of the game and it is not like Liverpool are doing bad. Not many points are seperating the top 5 currently (Man City are top). What are the strangest AI results you have seen in the game?

Right, I was in the Greek B National(Beta Ethinki) and I was Diagoras. I had taken over after they became playable in 2008. It was the 2009/10 season and Veroia had been relegated from the Superleague the previous season. It was about april/may and I was top of the league and hosting them. And a great performance from Siovas, who I had signed from Veroia in 2009, he scored twice and I destroyed them 6-1. I went on to win the league by a record 72 points.

Probably the most sensational result I've seen is FK Mogren 3-2 AC Milan in the 1st leg of a Champions League 3rd round qualifier. Alas Mogren lost 1-0 in the second leg for Milan to squeeze through to the group stage, but that was almost the greatest upset in European football history for a tiny club from Montengro that I had never heard of. They got thrashed in the UEFA cup first round after that by a team of far less stature than AC Milan (who were ranked No. 1 team in Europe at the time) though.

Archived