Creating a new team in Holland

I have a question to ask

I am going to create a new club and have it start in the second tier of Holland league

However, I want my club to be based from another country which I also created

This is because I would like to manage the club and the new country as well

Will the new club I created be producing regens who could represent the new country I created

Or will my club be producing regens for Holland?

This is because the new country I created will have only one club and it is based in Holland?

Is it possible??

Thank you for answering my question???

I got the idea from the challenges forum when I saw the cove bay pirates/ merchants and north and south treasure island thread.

I like the idea to be able to nurture the youth and get them into national team and start as relatively unkown and keep on progressing.

I can't find that, where is it?

Cove Bay Pirates/STI v. City Merchants/NTI - The Ultimate Rivalry - This Time It's For Real!!!

The title is as above, is was initially thought of by DodgeeD

I quite like his idea so I would like to try it myself

I was thinking of editing a country and creating a new club

I initially thought of placing the club in England but changed my mind to Holland

If say I created a new club and change base the club in a city of the new country

WIll my regens be for the new country or will it be for the country my new club is competiting in,

in this case Holland

This is because I will like to manage the new club I created and the new country but I will also like new regens for my new country

If say I created a new club and change base the club in a city of the new country

WIll my regens be for the new country or will it be for the country my new club is competiting in,

in this case Holland

This is because I will like to manage the new club I created and the new country but I will also like new regens for my new country

The regens will be from the country where the club is based not where they are competiting in.

Archived