save game could not be loaded

hi, my first post:)

yesterday i was reading a thread about playing in windowed mode/full screen. i then liked the thought of playing in windowed mode, so i tried it. but when i tried to load one of my games it wouldnt load, saying 'the save game could not be loaded'. so i thought this might be something due to the fact i had changed to windowed mode. so i went back to full screen(deleting the bit that you have to add on to make it windwowed mode), but for some reason it will still not work.

i have tried loading another game and that loaded perfect on both. but this one(which is my best game ever on FM's, and has lasted until 2013 at the moment) will not load.

does anyone know why, or can tell me how to fix it(preferably so i can play in windowed mode, but if not full-screen will do)

thanks. -_-

How did you lose some of the game, then? Also you said there was a file NAME OF THE GAME (backup). That is a back up. And if you are using rolling autosave then there will be back ups albeit you might lose some of the game depending how often you have autosave enabled for.

Archived