I Love SI!!!

Sorry for the bold title but, at this moment in time I really do love SI. I was in the middle of saving my game, in which I am Newcastle/England manager and have assembled a team the likes of Silva, Fred and Messi, when Windows decided it would be a good idea to restart the computer. As the computer was restarting I realised my save game could be corrupted. I was absolutely terrified, I had spent so much time on assembling my team and had won the CL last season. Imagine my suprise then, when I booted up the game and found there was a file called "Newcastle (Backup)". It turns out that this is a backup of the last time I saved the game, which was fortunately only a couple of days ago. I love SI :D

Sorry for the bold title but, at this moment in time I really do love SI. I was in the middle of saving my game, in which I am Newcastle/England manager and have assembled a team the likes of Silva, Fred and Messi, when Windows decided it would be a good idea to restart the computer. As the computer was restarting I realised my save game could be corrupted. I was absolutely terrified, I had spent so much time on assembling my team and had won the CL last season. Imagine my suprise then, when I booted up the game and found there was a file called "Newcastle (Backup)". It turns out that this is a backup of the last time I saved the game, which was fortunately only a couple of days ago. I love SI :D

How long where you playing for?

lucky swine!! did ya have the lottery on tonight as well??? if you dont already have it on, id suggest changing to a 3-file auto-save in your game, that way, at least if that happens again and the save does get corrupted, youve still got a back up to go to if FM doesnt automatically make one...

My game time is around 4 days, into my 5th season. My addicteness rating is "Real managers don't need food"

You play quickly or do i just play really slowly

im @ May 2011 (end of 4th season) and my rating is

remember to call your family and ask for more sick leave

which doesn't make any sense at all BTW thats at 10days 3hrs and 2mins

Its saying your spending alot of time away from your family i reckon?

And this has happened to me before too, but i swear it saves it at the date you were on you know

I now save before every match anyway

I generally have 10 different saves throughout a season, which I rotate. There's always something which turns out to have a really nasty influence throughout the rest of my game, like not seeing any response to the fact I gave them low squad bonuses, but ever since I haven't seen my team morale being higher than "very poor", despite winning every single match out there.

Currently I got a congratulations from SI for getting this far, they didn't expect me to get this far. That kinda puts me off, honestly.

Archived