Dell Inspiron 1525. Can it run Football Manager?

Does anybody here on the forum play the game on a Dell Inspiron 1525. Im thinking of buying one but i am unsure weather it will run it smoothly as it has a Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 for a graphics card? Any help will be appreciated. Here are the specs for the laptop im thinking of getting.

Base: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T5550 (1.83 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 cache)

Graphics card: Integrated Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator X3100

Hard Drive: 160GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive

Memory: 2048MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024]

Thanks in advance

That's overkill for most purposes. I'm not sure how many leagues it would be able to run with reasonable speed, but I suspect the major European Leagues, to their lowest levels, would run smoothly.

But by the way, try and get a faster hard drive, as it makes a huge difference for a lot of things, not just Football Manager.

The graphics card won't affect your performance at all, not in an amount that you will notice significant slow down anyway. You will be perfectly fine with that setup and you have nothing to worry about.

You can easily run a great number of leagues with no slow downs.

Yeah pelicanstuff is right, FM has almost no graphical requirements, it is the ultimate game for playing on a laptop, especially a nice fast one like yours. Graphics are so unimportant in running FM that a graphics requirement isn't even displayed on the back of the box. Doesn't take much to run a bunch of menus and a simple 2d match engine.

Archived