Fm 2009

is the search button broken? Heres a hint. SEARCH. Theres been about 20 of these in the past month. The transfer window is even closed yet. Will people stop asking? SI will release it when they're ready to and will not be persuaded to release it early by people asking.

is the search button broken? Heres a hint. SEARCH. Theres been about 20 of these in the past month. The transfer window is even closed yet. Will people stop asking? SI will release it when they're ready to and will not be persuaded to release it early by people asking.

He asked a question, and if you don't want him to come back that could be the right answer, but I honestly belive a "SI hasn't said anything yet and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon. Make sure next time to use the search button instead of opening a thread" would make this guy feel a lot better around here and not like lots of people feel, like they are entering a sacred place and they have to go around stepping on eggshells.

He asked a question, and if you don't want him to come back that could be the right answer, but I honestly belive a "SI hasn't said anything yet and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon. Make sure next time to use the search button instead of opening a thread" would make this guy feel a lot better around here and not like lots of people feel, like they are entering a sacred place and they have to go around stepping on eggshells.

What? I'm getting sick of people asking. I, personally, am enjoying FM08 so I hope they don't release it soon.

What? I'm getting sick of people asking. I, personally, am enjoying FM08 so I hope they don't release it soon.

you and me both! for us regular posters, its a damned nightmare.. theres 3 sometimes 4 for these posts appearing every day, and its only gonna get worse! a simple "search before you post" would have stopped all these pointless threads... not to mention the sticky thats been at the top of the screen for the past few months saying

We have not announced anything about FM09 yet, and don't normally make announcements about new features til the late Summer. This year will be no different.

edit: and do you really thing they would announce anything without making it a stick at the top of the forum???

roughly third week of october maybe SI should make a sticky if some people don't like others asking questions

What, like this?

Also, there isn't a problem with asking questions but its easy to do a search on 'fm2009' and find a load of these threads. Thats why people get annoyed.

roughly third week of october maybe SI should make a sticky if some people don't like others asking questions

they do post stickies. sticky thread = announcement. no sticky = no news as yet. simple.

Jeez, this must be the 50th time this week I've seen a debate exactly the same as this play out on here, really is started to wind me up a bit that people don't seem to apply a little common sense before posting a new thread about FM09, if there was news there would be a sticky and virtually all the threads in here would be about 09, simple as that

Archived