management in spain, very difficult

la liga is officially more difficult than the premiership for two reasons i have found, especially after being newly promoted.

1. first of all there is no prize money from leaugue positions, also tv money isn't evenly distributed, you need to real or barca to have big bucks from tv. as a result just being promoted to la liga yu only receive about £3m where as in the premiership it's often more than £15m

2. the season update day in spain i think is about 10th of july. after being promoted my wage budget remained incredibly throughout summer meaning i lost out on signing a few good players because they signed for other clubs before i could afford them.

i suggest that pretty much as soon as the season finishes the board should re-evaluate the wage and transfer budget because irl the board would know they will be able to afford a £5m player where as in the game you have to wait until 10th july meanwhile all other clubs have finished their wheeling and dealing.

i think the game is great and it is most constructive criticism as this problem caused a bit of frustration. i understand the fact there is no prize money in spain is probably realistic so i can't complain.

cheers

The second one needs to be looked at, although there plenty of options out there after 10th July. Unfortunately the first point is realistic, Barca and Real do get way more tv money because they organise their own television deals, the other teams don't get that much compared to England mainly because the English league is the richest and msot watched around the world.

Yup, the other problem with Spain is that Barca is ridiculous for the first few seasons (and beyond?) and rarely finish below 90 pts. So, you really need to have a good season to win.

I'm in 2010 and they did win the league, but only on the last day. They finished a point clear of Valencia.

Archived