Things that Keep me Going...

Saw this in the a couple of other forums, and I thought one here would be good. Feel free to add those small things that makes it all wortwhile.

Here is some from me:

1) In 2016/17, Roy Keane is the manager of Sampdoria. He trashes me before a game and a few in my team is "unsure due to recent comments". I snap back, telling him he's rubbish and my players change to "think the manager and me are similar characters and will work well together". This includes my vice-captain (captain in the next game) who goes on to score 2 free kicks and one penalty in the first 12 minutes. Take that Keano!

2) Finally managing to buy that regen you've had your eyes on forever cause he suits your tactics perfectly AND for a decent price when he wants to leave his current club.

3) My RB puts in a cross, my striker heads it down to the other striker to passes it backwards to my ML who curls it into the top right with the outside of his boot. Perfect football :)

i was going through my pkms and i found a bayern munich vs arsenal (me) CL group game it was 3-3 and i was down to 10 men when the ref announced 8 minutes of injury time, which turned out to be 9. the DM that i brought on to defend the point tackles two bayern defenders and lobs the keeper in the 93rd minute.

i enjoy scoring injury time goals against the ai for a change. :D

I mentioned this in a another thread, but seeing that Diego's said in player relationships that he feels he works well with Juan Roman Riquelme and Riquelme feels he works well with Diego really delighted me since I had devised a tactic for Werder Bremen that revolved around 2 creative AMCs and I signed Riquelme the second summer to fill that second role and started that season with such excitement at the prospect of watching those two in full match mode for the season, so to see that they both felt they worked so well together was really pleasing, especially since they guided us to my first ever Bundesliga title :)

Saw this in the a couple of other forums, and I thought one here would be good. Feel free to add those small things that makes it all wortwhile.

Here is some from me:

1) In 2016/17, Roy Keane is the manager of Sampdoria. He trashes me before a game and a few in my team is "unsure due to recent comments". I snap back, telling him he's rubbish and my players change to "think the manager and me are similar characters and will work well together". This includes my vice-captain (captain in the next game) who goes on to score 2 free kicks and one penalty in the first 12 minutes. Take that Keano!

2) Finally managing to buy that regen you've had your eyes on forever cause he suits your tactics perfectly AND for a decent price when he wants to leave his current club.

3) My RB puts in a cross, my striker heads it down to the other striker to passes it backwards to my ML who curls it into the top right with the outside of his boot. Perfect football :)

roy keane's always having a dig at me as well!! i try not to have a go back though, just let the team do the talking, as i have a very mixed reaction from the squad if i say anything... haven't lost to him yet though!!

i love how the club you manage automatically gives you certain enemies and allies in the game... paul jewell and keegan love me to bits, which, although a tad scary, always makes me smile.. whereas the other big 3 managers, along with keano, gary megson, big sam, and, somehow, ruud gullit all hate my guts!!

When, after 20 minutes of the first half, you're down 2 - 0. After a short but agonising deliberation, you decide to stick with your lads on the pitch until half time, keeping the faith in them. They respond, without further instruction, to bring the match back to 3 - 2 in your favour, and you finish the match 6 - 2.

I love those blobs sometimes....

When, after 20 minutes of the first half, you're down 2 - 0. After a short but agonising deliberation, you decide to stick with your lads on the pitch until half time, keeping the faith in them. They respond, without further instruction, to bring the match back to 3 - 2 in your favour, and you finish the match 6 - 2.

I love those blobs sometimes....

what resurgance your team has then!

Archived