Longest League Game Ever!

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=33996

Edit: There you go

Edit: If you can get a screenshot of the match report where it says how much stoppage time you have a HT (providing its over 2 minutes) you have set the new record for ''Most minutes of official stoppage time in a match'' currently at 12 minutes

Congrats

Yeah but it's official minutes, he was given 10 so its a draw, its upto dafuge really but i'd imagine he wouldnt change, but as i said if he had more than 2 minutes at half time then he has the other record

I don't think you have the record NepentheZ mentioned above as you have to beat it but you have equalled it. That is official stoppage time but there is one for actual stoppage time there as well which you have beaten.

Longest Actual Injury Time - Blueglobefootball - 11 minutes, 26 Seconds - Birmingham (vs Everton) - Proof

Also, what was the official stoppage time of the first half as if it was at least 3 minutes then you have this record.

Most minutes of official stoppage time in a match - FriskyBusiness - Cambridge United v Sheffield Wednesday 12 Minutes - Proof 1Proof 2

Well done in putting your name in the record books. :D:thup:

Dude, i pointed out you have to beat it not nepenthez, i pointed out that he needed more than 2minutes to get the other record

Stop trying to take my fame assisting away from me :D

Dude, i pointed out you have to beat it not nepenthez, i pointed out that he needed more than 2minutes to get the other record

Stop trying to take my fame assisting away from me :D

I never said NepentheZ said that you have to beat it. I said you have to beat it. It took me so long to make the above post as I am playing FM at the same time that by the time I posted it you had posted in the mean time and edited your other post. :D

Archived