Nations reputation

I'm currently on Fm07, and want to know wether nations reputations (such as australia, england etc) change as the game progresses. I always thought they did, but having been doing some experiments with fmm it suggests that it doesnt change, but to me this sounds wrong and might be a problem with the editor.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure the reputations do, certainly not with small nations, i've played a game with belize and it didn't change over 12 seasons at all, i think this is one of the big problems with international management

What have Belize achieved in your game?

not a lot, played in a few gold cups and got upto 120 in the rankings

Playing with a small nation is just too hard in fm as not many players appear, with belize they look good at 19 but their stats drop every season after this as the standard of the clubs is so poor, until by 24 they are complete rubbish. Often decent players can't even find a club and retire within 6 months, the only hope to improve are with dual english nationals who sign for english teams and can then actually improve with age, belize gets between 1-4 of these a season but some sign for belize teams!

i think competition reputation should change a.e. in my game both Shakhtar and Dynamo Kiev played in CL knock-out rounds, oh cmon, players should see this as an example that it IS a good league

Oh, yeah it should definitely change but it does not. I wish it would as it is unrealistic being static.

I think nations reputation does change but competition reputation is static.

Competitions reputation should change.

A lot of players will think of the Scottish league as better because of how Scotland fared in the Euro Qualifiers and also both sides of the OF making the UEFA final in recent years.

Archived