4-1-2-2-1 No corner cheat won lots of trophys

newtactic.jpg

NEW TACTIC

TI.jpg

as you can see its a 4-1-2-2-1

Very Solid defensivly as you can see with the DMC just mopping up a lot of the balls and getting ok ratings for a DMC.

Team Insturctions arent useful for this tactic really as everyone has own individual mentality but it shows the DL and width

Its a stronger variation of a tactic called El Diablo but the PI TI and change of arrows makes it a big variation.

THIS IS WITH OLD TACTIC

One game

Celtic 1st season Domestic Treble and 1/4 CL

Celtic 2nd season SPL and 1/4 CL

Celtic 3rd season Domestic Treble 2nd round CL

Celtic 4th season Domestic Treble 2nd round CL

Fiorentina 5th season Serie A

Fiorentina 6th Season 3rd in Serie A

France 2014 world cup winners and 2016 European Championship Semi Finalists

Another Game

Man City

1st season 3rd EPL 1 point off 1st :(

2nd season 1st EPL 1/4 CL

3rd season 1st EPL Winners and CL Winners I just found the pkm http://files.filefront.com/Manchester+City+Vs+ArsenaLpkm/;11656916;/fileinfo.html

Another Game

Arsenal

1st season Treble ( EPL, CL, FA Cup) No signings

2nd Season EPL CL

3rd Season EPL CL

4th season EPL --- i went nuts sold everyone over 25 and won the title with a squad thats average age was 21

Also in the 3rd season on Man city game i lost only one league game and same with the first 3 arsenal seasons and all the celtic seasons but none of the Fiorentina but i never lost as France manager from 2012 till 2016 semi final

Anymore information ill be happy to answer

http://files.filefront.com/4+1+2+2+1+Arsenal+Sep+2007tac/;11500490;/fileinfo.html ------ OLD TACTIC

http://rapidshare.com/files/137515165/4-1-2-2-1__Arsenal__Sep_2007_.tac.html ------------- OLD TACTIC

http://files.filefront.com/4+1+2+2+1+Home+Arsenal+Oc9tac/;11743006;/fileinfo.html ----------- NEW TACTIC

http://rapidshare.com/files/143904266/4-1-2-2-1_Home__Arsenal__Oct_2009_.tac.html -------------- NEW TACTIC

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmzzje1jyz ----------------------------------------------- new tactic

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I tested this tactic in the second half of my season but I didn't do well so went off it for a while.

Later in the season, I won every comp available to me(inc. Champs League) as Benfica in first season, so there was no need to change tactic but I thought why not give this a try. So I did, and I have to say that I am very impressed. It is very solid, and gives me a platform to score goals. Occasionally during a match I need to make some tweaks but I'm currently on a 27-game unbeaten run, only drawing 5. Fab tactic megafan2005!

Okay, I tested this tactic in the second half of my season but I didn't do well so went off it for a while.

Later in the season, I won every comp available to me(inc. Champs League) as Benfica in first season, so there was no need to change tactic but I thought why not give this a try. So I did, and I have to say that I am very impressed. It is very solid, and gives me a platform to score goals. Occasionally during a match I need to make some tweaks but I'm currently on a 27-game unbeaten run, only drawing 5. Fab tactic megafan2005!

thanks very much :thup: seems no one else is interested did you use the first tactic or the second I am not a big fan of the second but my possesion count was huge ?

I'll probably try this with my arsenal save some time...

one question, you posted in the arsenal thread:

i finished 4th semi finals of CL and Winner of FA CUp and i was only joking they were miles ahead i know i wouldnt reach them

was that using this tactic?

I'll probably try this with my arsenal save some time...

one question, you posted in the arsenal thread:

i finished 4th semi finals of CL and Winner of FA CUp and i was only joking they were miles ahead i know i wouldnt reach them

was that using this tactic?

No I was using a different one at the start which took me to bottom but i changed to this tactic which made me catch up to 4th after being miles behind the semi's were against madrid if that is what you are concerned about. I played this tactic in an arsenal save for 4 seasons no tweaks or OI and won the treble most of those seasons :thup:

jams1234

Is the tactic better than what you were previously using? And is the football of high quality. Im currently using this with Walhain a team who dont even start in the game doing Gundo's challenge and even they are playing very nice football but i had to tweak tempo to slow :thup:

Which tactic of the two do you recommend? The one you listed in your opening post, or the one you gave a link to half way down with increased possession etc? And do you use a target man? I see in the picture in the opening post that supply is set to 'run onto the ball'. Cheers./

No I was using a different one at the start which took me to bottom but i changed to this tactic which made me catch up to 4th after being miles behind the semi's were against madrid if that is what you are concerned about. I played this tactic in an arsenal save for 4 seasons no tweaks or OI and won the treble most of those seasons :thup:

jams1234

Is the tactic better than what you were previously using? And is the football of high quality. Im currently using this with Walhain a team who dont even start in the game doing Gundo's challenge and even they are playing very nice football but i had to tweak tempo to slow :thup:

Tbh, over the period I've been using the two tactics, this is much better, with a very high quality of football.It even helped me beat Roma 6-0, winning 6-5 on aggregrate!

Tbh, over the period I've been using the two tactics, this is much better, with a very high quality of football.It even helped me beat Roma 6-0, winning 6-5 on aggregrate!

6-0 very impressive but im concerned the tactic conceded 5 goals could you elaborate on how the goals were conceded if you have the time?

In the opening post is the one i reccommend i dont play target man no but thats the setting i reccommend if you prefer a target man and if you are having troubles i reccommend setting both MCs to have the same instructions as attacking rather than normal

So what is the one you post further down? Are you currently experimenting with that one? I'll try it with Bolton first season Weegie update and let you know how it goes.

6-0 very impressive but im concerned the tactic conceded 5 goals could you elaborate on how the goals were conceded if you have the time?

Yeah, I started off with a reasonable side, not my best though. They scored 2 in the first half then it was more my tactical stupidity that lost the game. I threw everybody on and just attacked so had a complete change of tactic, thus conceding 5 goals, so it wasn't really your tactic that conceded 5 goals.

It's definitely the best tactic I've played with of FM, including Kimz imho so I would recommend it for anyone.

Yeah, I started off with a reasonable side, not my best though. They scored 2 in the first half then it was more my tactical stupidity that lost the game. I threw everybody on and just attacked so had a complete change of tactic, thus conceding 5 goals, so it wasn't really your tactic that conceded 5 goals.

It's definitely the best tactic I've played with of FM, including Kimz imho so I would recommend it for anyone.

even better than Kimz? really?

So what is the one you post further down? Are you currently experimenting with that one? I'll try it with Bolton first season Weegie update and let you know how it goes.

ok thanks mate. The one further down has since been removed as it was a total failure when your teams morale was low and the first one now comes reccommended above kimz by jams :thup:

Going to give this a try in the lower leagues,what type of players would you recommend for this?

well im using free transfers basically and all there stats are really bad in the belgium leagues so I dont really know what to reccomend but pacy AML and AMR are important due to the fact they go to the byline to cross instead of deep. Also a fairly fast striker is needed I believe over a cumbersome one but Adebayor is both tall and quick and he is the only striker I vividly remember whilst using this tactic but I do remember Bojan for man city working well but obviously he wouldnt go for a lower league team lol. sorry if i havent at all answered your question btw.

Yes, also yours is a much more realistic tactic which is actually used in real life, whereas Kimz well, most likely, never be used.

:thup: thanks very much for the praise

how is the Benfica game going? If I cannot get Walhain promoted this time round I may try a game with them!

Like megafan2005, for this tactic I also think that a fast striker is generally better than a big targetman. A big targetman still works well though, but a fast striker with good finishing becomes a beast on this tactic-Sergio Aguero scored 41 in 36 games!

Would you recommend how can the corner tactic to be implement in your tactic?

And do you score a fair amount of goals from free kicks and maybe throw ins?

Just curious :)

I never score from throw ins in any tactics but since I like a good free kick taker in my team I usually do score a good 10-15 a season from dead ball situations

Oh and Im sure someone could find a link to implementing it but it is not needed and just ruins the game :thup:

I'll give it a go for you.

Team: Crystal Palace

Current Position: 3rd (Prem)

Current stats: P:16 W:9 D:5 L:2

So as you can see im midway through the season and i'll now implement your tactic and see if it can finally bring me the trophy that has eluded me for 5 years, past finishes are 4th, 4th and 3rd so we definatly have the quality, just needs that tactic.

I'll give it a go for you.

Team: Crystal Palace

Current Position: 3rd (Prem)

Current stats: P:16 W:9 D:5 L:2

So as you can see im midway through the season and i'll now implement your tactic and see if it can finally bring me the trophy that has eluded me for 5 years, past finishes are 4th, 4th and 3rd so we definatly have the quality, just needs that tactic.

Good luck but implementing a tactic half way through a season is dangerous hopefully it works for you mate :thup:

I'm on a run of 3 games without a win, something needs to be done.

as i said it is not good changing tactis halfway through the season but eventually the players will pick it up. Till then i suggest using a slightly slower tempo.

And I am currently creating V1.1 and in testing atm

Archived