player interaction??

If tutoring goes well it will give the younger player some of the older player's ppm's. It will also improve the younger player's attributes in the areas that the older player's strongest at. They will also be favoured personnel. If it goes wrong they may dislike each other.

Interaction is too risky. For every one success you will have 10 failures.

Just DON'T Do It.

not true, ok so there are a lot that dont work out, but its nowhere near that bad. theres plenty of hints and tips to try and make sure you dontend up with players falling out as well

I'd give the opposite instruction: every year, I do as much tutoring as I possibly can.

Tutoring can:

- raise the tutored player's CA significantly

- improve the tutored player's mental attributes

- give the tutored player the tutor's PPM's

- lead to the players becoming each other's "favored personnel"

I always make sure that there personality's are the same, i.e. balanced, determined, etc. But most of them I find work. Sometime's when I'm in a bit of a dip of form and my players are low on morale, I ask him to tutor a younger player because most of the time it makes them happy and improves there performance. If they don't get on, I ship the youth player out on loan or sell him.

I always make sure that there personality's are the same, i.e. balanced, determined, etc. But most of them I find work. Sometime's when I'm in a bit of a dip of form and my players are low on morale, I ask him to tutor a younger player because most of the time it makes them happy and improves there performance. If they don't get on, I ship the youth player out on loan or sell him.

so your saying you would loan or sell bojan no chance id say bye bye ronaldinho haha

Depends. Which save game do you want to talk about? ;) I think I'm managing Sheffield United, Vinogradar, L.A. Galaxy, Fiorentina, Southampton, and Reading at the moment .. in various versions of FM and various save games. :D

(Checks around for the local chapter of FM-holics Anonymous)

Depends. Which save game do you want to talk about? ;) I think I'm managing Sheffield United, Vinogradar, L.A. Galaxy, Fiorentina, Southampton, and Reading at the moment .. in various versions of FM and various save games. :D

(Checks around for the local chapter of FM-holics Anonymous)

i don't know any i guess the one you like the most ??

The Sheffield United save was my all-time favorite .. haven't played it in many months, though.

Currently, I think I'm enjoying my Southampton save the most, though my hopeless battle against relegation with Vinogradar is the most compelling drama at the moment.

Archived