how to find out what players are non-EU

hi, I have been trying to figure this out. Where in your team menus can you find out who is and who is not an EU player? I just had a deal fall through due to not being able to sign but 1 non-EU player per year. Does buying a player 2 years ago but just now able due to age coming to the club affect the rule of only 1 per year?

The players that don't have citizenship for any of the following countries are non-EU.

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Netherlands

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

U.K.

Also:

Norway

Switzerland

Norway and Switzerland have special status regarding employment with the EU member states and are also counted as EU in the game.

French Guyana and Renuion are also considered part of the EU through their French connections!

Forgot Andorra :D

Andorra isn't in the EU...

Andorra is not a full member of the European Union, but enjoys a special relationship with it, such as being treated as an EU member for trade in manufactured goods (no tariffs) and as a non-EU member for agricultural products. Andorra lacks a currency of its own and uses that of its two surrounding nations. Prior to 1999 these were the French franc and the Spanish peseta, which have since been both replaced by the EU's single currency, the euro. Andorra is negotiating to issue its own euro coins.

Andorra isn't in the EU...

Andorra is not a full member of the European Union, but enjoys a special relationship with it, such as being treated as an EU member for trade in manufactured goods (no tariffs) and as a non-EU member for agricultural products. Andorra lacks a currency of its own and uses that of its two surrounding nations. Prior to 1999 these were the French franc and the Spanish peseta, which have since been both replaced by the EU's single currency, the euro. Andorra is negotiating to issue its own euro coins.

Hmm...I thought this thread was about players with EU status, and Andorra's player have EU status. I was not discussing the inclussion or not inclussion of Andorra in the EU, but the fact that, in thisa matter, Andorra's players are considered as EU citizens and therefore elgible to sign for any team in the UE without restriction.

I'm from Spain and I've lived 2 hours away from Andorra for 20 years, just sayin'.

I've signed Icelandic players in England without needing a work permit so I assume they count as EU too.

I've been doing some searching online, and this appears to be the definative list...

• Andorra

• Austria

• Belgium

• Cyprus

• Czech Republic

• Denmark

• England

• Estonia

• Faroe Islands

• Finland

• France

• French Guyana

• Germany

• Greece

• Guadeloupe

• Holland

• Hungary

• Iceland

• Ireland

• Italy

• Latvia

• Liechtenstein

• Lithuania

• Luxembourg

• Malta

• Martinique

• Mayotte

• Monaco

• Northern Ireland

• New Caledonia

• Norway

• Poland

• Portugal

• Reunion

• Saint Martin

• Saint Pierre & Miquelon

• San Marino

• Scotland

• Saint Maarten

• Slovakia

• Slovenia

• Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• Wales

• Wallis & Futuna

Hmm...I thought this thread was about players with EU status, and Andorra's player have EU status. I was not discussing the inclussion or not inclussion of Andorra in the EU, but the fact that, in thisa matter, Andorra's players are considered as EU citizens and therefore elgible to sign for any team in the UE without restriction.

I'm from Spain and I've lived 2 hours away from Andorra for 20 years, just sayin'.

Sorry that was my bad!

Thanks for helping with the countries.

Has anyone bought a 16yr old from Brazil and gotten him when he was 18yr to their team in Italy? Should it count toward my 1 foreign player per yer when he finally arrived?

Archived