gateshead

I am currently playing fm07 and i am gateshead in 2010/2011 in the conference national,i am really struggling to bring players in on loan no one wants to join not even players from league one or two,is this because im only semi pro still and if anyone has been gateshead before when do they normally go semi pro?

You will become professional if you get promoted to league 2. You can become pro before that if the club has a high enough reputation or you tie down a certain number of your players and staff to full-time contracts.

I don't think it directly affects the quality of players you can attract. That is the clubs reputation that does that.

Gateshead usually have quite a high reputation compared to some other teams in the conf which is the guiding factor in attracting players who will be full time regardless of what you are, perhaps you are simply aiming too high in the players you want only young players will join you, league 1&2 youngsters can often play well in the conf.

Get a parent club as they will usually loan you players, and search on the player screen for loan players but deselect only realistic players as you will always be able to sign some the ass man thinks you can't

my parent club is newcastle but none of their players will join not even the 16 or 17 yrs olds.the loan players need to be of a half decent quality because my 1st eleven is decent for the division

What are those players' reputation as I am manager of AFC Wimbledon in the conference national and my parent club is Chelsea but only players of only local reputation tend to come on loan to me. I am also semi-professional.

all the players that my ass man says are likely to sign aren't good enough for my team.so annoying

untick the box and ignore him, the ass man is always conservative and others players will join you that he thinks won't.

get a new parent club in the championship, i'm eastleigh in the conf nat with southampton as a parent club, they have loaned me several 20yo's that are league 1/2 standard, players at prem teams will rarely go down your level

Archived