Calculate PA

Hi,

I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question, but I keep reading about a players 'PA'. It seems to me that it is something that show the capabilities of a youngster, but what does it exaclty mean and, more important, where do I find it, or how can I calculate it?

Thanks in advance!

P.A is a players potential ability, it is an indication of how good he will potentially be. You can see it by downloading a third party editor or via the official editor.

Thanks! So you could consider it to be a mild form of cheating?

P.A is a players potential ability, it is an indication of how good he will potentially be. You can see it by downloading a third party editor or via the official editor.

Yeah, you can't see it in the game as it is hidden and unknown to the user. If you want to check it you can use unofficial applications like Genie Scout, Mini Scout, FMM or FMRTE or of course the official editor.

I agree to you both, Frazza and Dafuge.

Dafuge is right about the fact that it is cheating, but Frazza's right that everyone can play the game as they want. Still, in few years, it will get boring, because you will have all the best players and youngsters.

you may see player with 20's in there stats for example but say a PA of 78 that would maybe be classed as a league 1 player 20 where as a premiership player may have 14's but a PA of 180 as i see it there more or less equivilent, if you get what i am saying.

Archived