B teams - manage them when they are competing in a league

I don't think it has anything to do with the editor. I am sure that you can't control a B team as well as the main team in the game. If you want to do this you could make another human manager in the game and then appoint them as B team manager. That might work.

I don't think it has anything to do with the editor. I am sure that you can't control a B team as well as the main team in the game. If you want to do this you could make another human manager in the game and then appoint them as B team manager. That might work.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, because you can't choose B teams when creating a new manager.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, because you can't choose B teams when creating a new manager.

No, I don't mean like that. This is what I mean.

1. Create a manager and take over the main club like you normally do.

2. Create a 2nd manager and make them unemployed.

3. Go back to your first manager and find the other manager so you can approach them.

4. Approach them and offer them the B team manager job.

5. Go back to the unemployed manager and accept the offer

This should work if the manager has control over who he can appoint as B team manager. I assume he does but am not sure.

No, I don't mean like that. This is what I mean.

1. Create a manager and take over the main club like you normally do.

2. Create a 2nd manager and make them unemployed.

3. Go back to your first manager and find the other manager so you can approach them.

4. Approach them and offer them the B team manager job.

5. Go back to the unemployed manager and accept the offer

This should work if the manager has control over who he can appoint as B team manager. I assume he does but am not sure.

You cannot approach another human manager.

You cannot approach another human manager.

You can for international management at least. You only can't approach a human manager for coaching jobs or any other jobs other than management. If you were England manager you could offer another human manager the U21 job so I assume it is similar for clubs as long as they are getting a manager's job.

I tried it in a game and no it does not work. I could offer him the job of U21 or U19 manager as Spanish manager but not B team manager as Real Madrid manager. It is a bit strange why you can't control the B team.

Archived