Chairman stepping aside

I thought a take over was where someone else bought the club as in the news item it said he was stepping aside to let another member of the board take his place not selling the club.

I hope its not going to mean me getting the sack I got a world class reputation and have just got the team to the premier league.

i'm not 100% sure to be honest, I've not had it happen in any of my saves, so cant say for certain... regardless of whether the new man is promoted from within or is an outsider though, i should imagine you still run the risk of getting the boot, as he will no doubt have different ideas about how the club should be run...

I would probably end up giving myself an infraction for foul language :mad:

:D Poor ol' 'fuge!

It's like a takeover, I had it happen twice to me where another member of the board took over. Both times he told me I could be replaced but then changed his mind because of fan reaction apparently.

The chairman of my club wants to step aside and let another member of the board take his place does this mean I could be sacked or can that only happen after a take over?

You can still be sacked even if its another member of the current board that is taking over as chairman. This has happened to me previously with Celtic.

Well I have not been sacked and with the club £2.5 million in debt the new chairman took out a loan of £3 million before we got the TV money for the premier league season. Then he said they are building a £25 million pound stadium that has under the soil heating and a capacity of 19k which is 6k more than the current ground and it will be complete in 2013 and its 2011 at the moment. Thats pretty cool I have never moved to another stadium on any FM ever.

Archived