Man Utd - Chairman Steps in Offer too good to refuse...

Well, 8.0.2 save game and basically 28 million from inter for Nani. My bank balance is healthy and all of a sudden David Gill Automatically accepts. This type of thing shouldn't be happening at Man Utd!

Is this a bug or? I know it happens if I was a lesser club but not Man Utd.

Thing is, my bank balance is 343 million so its not that they need money. I was going to sell him anyway for transfer funds but I like to see what the deal is in case its some crap over 24 months.

Thing is, my bank balance is 343 million so its not that they need money. I was going to sell him anyway for transfer funds but I like to see what the deal is in case its some crap over 24 months.

If he is still in the process of moving you can see the details of the bid by going to Nani's transfer section and clicking on the value of the offer.

The only way to stop this is to use the editor to alter the chairman's stats so that he interferes less. If you don't want to start a new game then something like FMM should be able to do this although I am not 100% sure because I cant get it to work on my vista machine.

You can go to the transfer centre and select this one and it will tell you all the details.

Archived