Feeder Clubs

I had two quick questions about these:

1) I've looked through the info in the game and I can't find any specifics on what a Commercial link is, can anyone provide details?

2) I have a player I want to send to a specific Feeder on loan, however when I go to "Move to Affiliate" the club doesn't show, does anyone know why this could be? I know it's not because they've reached there loaned players limit (they have 3, not 4) and also, as that has just shown, I am able to send players there. The other feeder clubs I have show up, just not this one. The reason I want to send him there is because they're already interested in attaining him anyway, so I figured he'd definately get a lot of first team play if I sent him there.

That's all, thanks in advance.

Depends on what you selected. There a certain ones where clubs will have a commerical link which you pay £1.5m or so a season but benefit from that. You can select a national or international loan ion which you can send players out on loan

1) Commercial link is a feeder club you usually get in Asia or USA that will help boost merchandising sales.

2) Probably because that greyed out club are out of a transfer window or if is not greyed out then you may not have a loan agreement with them.

Hope that helps.

Nah, it isn't that. I've sent three there already, and 4 last season. I checked the rest of my squad, even a player with the same nationality as this one, and it's specifically this one player who is unable to go there. The transfer window is open, also.

2) I have a player I want to send to a specific Feeder on loan, however when I go to "Move to Affiliate" the club doesn't show, does anyone know why this could be? (...) The other feeder clubs I have show up, just not this one.

That happens to me when the player himself has previously said that he doesn't want to go there. You might want to check your inbox to see whether you have tried to offer him that loan deal before, but he declined.

"That happens to me when the player himself has previously said that he doesn't want to go there. You might want to check your inbox to see whether you have tried to offer him that loan deal before, but he declined."

Nope it isnt that either.

Does anyone know a good image host I can use?

That happens to me when the player himself has previously said that he doesn't want to go there. You might want to check your inbox to see whether you have tried to offer him that loan deal before, but he declined.

aye that could explain it, forgot about it doing that!

edit: try imageshack...

I expect it is because the player in question is on a Youth contract and therefore cannot go out on loan. The other players around that age will have signed professional full-time contracts.

So, if you offer the player a full-time contract,the loan to feeder option will appear.

It looks like he's only been at your club for a short while.

Isn't there a rule about not being able to loan players out in the same transfer window that you bought them?

only applies to players bought from domestic clubs and being loaned BACK to domestic clubs... ie liverpool signing someone from lg2 and then loaning to Crewe... cant happen

At first I thought it was his age, but I have other players around his age out on loan, and a couple at that club.
'Around' his age, or same age and below? I remember that some countries seem to have rules for not allowing transfers for players below 18, might be the same for loans.

Also, has he been there on a loan before?

Could you perhaps make a screenshot of your feeder club details?

Have you offered the player out on loan to other clubs? If you have, and the feeder club have expressed an interest but you to turn the proposal into an offer, then unfortunately, you can't move the player to the club in question until they do. Unfortunately though, this is likely to only happen when the transfer window closes and the deal automatically gets canelled.

Archived