Can your Son have a son?

Someone posted here before that Darren Ferguson had a son in the game so obviously that was Alex Ferguson's grandson so I assume that could happen.

I know but he clearly didn't mean that lol. But in response to the OP, I think it is only for the human manager.

I know but he clearly didn't mean that lol. But in response to the OP, I think it is only for the human manager.

The game treats all people in the game the same. So if an AI manager in the game can have a son then why can't a regen in the game have a son? That was my point. It is not only a human manager in the game that can have a son as proved by the person who posted about Darren Ferguson's son in the game.

I imagine so, but judging by the rareness of actually getting the son, the odds must be higher for your son to have a son

yeh it would be extremely rare to happen since even just you having a son is a long shot

The game treats all people in the game the same. So if an AI manager in the game can have a son then why can't a regen in the game have a son? That was my point. It is not only a human manager in the game that can have a son as proved by the person who posted about Darren Ferguson's son in the game.

Ah fair enough, I replied to your post without seeing that the game treated AI and Human the same. But it would definatley be quite rare to see a regen's son, imagine the length of time that would take

Ah fair enough, I replied to your post without seeing that the game treated AI and Human the same. But it would definatley be quite rare to see a regen's son, imagine the length of time that would take

Oh, yeah it would definitely be extremely rare. You would want to be a long serving manager to see that. :D

Archived