No Transfer Funds

I have just started a new game on FM08 with Sunderland. I am running version 8.02. With Prica, Bardsley etc in

When I start I have 28m in the bank however my transfer budget is 0.

Is this just for S/Land or is it for all teams

I cant ask for money from the board because the option is blanked out.

I never use that option. It's bad enough that I have another manager's summer transfer signings that took place after the game start data thrust upon me without also not being able to sign any players of my own!

Why o why can't there be an option to have squads as they are in real life at the game start date rather than on whatever later date the game is actually released?!

Why o why can't there be an option to have squads as they are in real life at the game start date rather than on whatever later date the game is actually released?!
Because then it would simply be the previous FM with January patch/transfers in a new jacket ;-)

Because then it would simply be the previous FM with January patch/transfers in a new jacket ;-)

Only the first time :p After that it would be just the same because you'd have the updated transfers from the summer after the start date of the previous version of the game rather than the summer of the current version!

Archived