So, you refused renovation and went to my rival? Ill take care of you...

Dont you just hate when a key player on your team refuses renovation no matter how much you offer him and them suddenly your rivals present a contract to him and signs him?

So, what i like to do is injure the bastard. Lets say, "Take injection" and lets play the damn match. Oh... in the final is in bad, bad shape... Hmm lets do some trainings.. TO THE MAX!! HEAVY TRAINING!

News:

Player "X" got injured in the trainings. 4 months out. Muahahaha

Its funny and servers them right.

Dont you just hate when a key player on your team refuses renovation no matter how much you offer him and them suddenly your rivals present a contract to him and signs him?

So, what i like to do is injure the bastard. Lets say, "Take injection" and lets play the damn match. Oh... in the final is in bad, bad shape... Hmm lets do some trainings.. TO THE MAX!! HEAVY TRAINING!

News:

Player "X" got injured in the trainings. 4 months out. Muahahaha

Its funny and servers them right.

That is cruel. Glad you are not a real life manager. ;)

That is cruel. Glad you are not a real life manager. ;)

Not sure he would last very long at many clubs IRL if he did this sort of thing, be funny to see it happen though, maybe Fergie will overwork Ronaldo and then sell him off to Real a burnt out husk

Hmm lets do some trainings.. TO THE MAX!! HEAVY TRAINING!

What I actually find more useful is creating a training schedule replicating rest, ie absolutely nothing. When used for a few months (ex if a player signs a pre-contract agreement in January, do it until he leaves in July) by which time his attributes have dramatically declined

Hahaha

What is the bloody point of this? Why would someone in the right state of mind enjoy injuring someone else wheter it is IRL or on FM. Its just sad.

It is mildly sadistic, I'll grant you that, but at the end of the day who is being harmed by it? He is just a tad bitter at losing a good player and doesn't want him to play well for his next team, I know people that, if they know they are going to lose a good player, wait until he changes teams and then they use FMM to make all their stats complete rubbish, this to me is just as sadistic in a way, just not quite so funny :p

It's not sadistic. There is a sign above the dressing room that clearly states "disloyalty punishable by death, or at very least a long stint at max GK training".

I despise disloyalty in my players. Play for me or you don't play. Woe betide you when we play against you because you'll get my two hard-nose hard-tackling DMs scything you down every second too.

VB

Archived