FM 2007 Holiday save

I've searched all over but can't find one that hasn't been edited or played with. Does anyone have a saved game that is in the future (i.e 2030/ 2050) that has been purely holidayed and not tinkered with in any way? I had one where arsenal had every good player, about 10 billion pounds and a 250000 capacity stadium!! I just wanted to play one in the future that is just as it would've been with most English leagues and possibly a few others, please help if anyone has one of these or knows where to find one!!

Here is a link to downloads from sortitoutsi for FM2007. I think some of them are saved game files but don't know what leagues are loaded. There is also a challenge in the CSE forums where a user has a FM2007 saved game file with Milan having 1.85 billion transfer budget. You could try them.

Also how did you get Arsenal to have 10 billion pounds. It can't get any higher than 2 billion.

Cheers, I tried those but they all seem to be training files, though i'll have a look for the milan one.

I may have exaggerated, but it had been edited to something stupid. They were almost literally unbeatable.

Archived